1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
Related PostsView More
5 of the Hottest Foods Around the World
For some of us, “spicy” food is either downing a whole bag of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos on a Friday night in our sweats or the occasional dare to eat the whole dollop of wasabi on the... Read More
Signature Cocktails from Around the World
Happy National Fruit Cocktail Day! Also known as… an excuse to have a cocktail this Thursday. Check out these delicious drinks from around the world to try while you travel, at your... Read More
Technology and Data Innovation Case Study
As vaccinations ramp up across the globe, business travel continues to rebound. It is clear travel will look and feel different in terms of not only the traveler experience but also in the value... Read More