From custom solutions to an improved traveler experience, using an online booking tool with the help of an expertly trained travel management company (TMC) enhances a travel program. Continue reading to learn how these features can help you and your travelers.
- Contact Online support via Chat
- Whether there is a question large or small, a Fox World Travel representative is only a few seconds away. Our Fox Online Support Team is there to help answer questions via live chat.
- Custom Messaging
- Custom messaging connects whoever is in charge of travel with travelers. Big event going on in town? Let travelers know to book at a different time period to save money and headaches without having to remind everyone. These messages can be customized depending on specific circumstances like a certain city or vendor being booked.
- Compliance Messages
- While custom messaging delivers custom messages during the booking process, compliance messages do the same after the process is complete. From reminding travelers of preferred vendors to sending them need to know information, these messages are completely customizable depending on the information you want to send.
- Post Ticket Changes
- Make changes to some reservations, including Southwest, directly in Concur and skip the agent. For some changes and bookings, this can save a lot of time.
- Custom Landing Page
- Being a partner with Fox means you get a custom landing page created with necessary links. Links on these pages take employees to the most recent travel policy, preferred vendors for car rentals, training documents and videos and a link to Concur for important information on their platform.
Related PostsView More
Transform Data Management
Do you remember card catalogs at the library and looking through little drawers for hours to find all the books you needed to complete one assignment? That is what business data can look like:... Read More
Technology and Data Innovation Case Study
As vaccinations ramp up across the globe, business travel continues to rebound. It is clear travel will look and feel different in terms of not only the traveler experience but also in the value... Read More
Transform Perception: Communicating Your Travel Program to Executive Leaders
As a travel manager, you know best the value of your program. Organizations in the past year have a revitalized interest in their travel programs – either as a way to modify behaviors or... Read More